My favorite lunch, as of late.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's healthy, fresh, filling, and gluten-free! Can't beat that in my book.
IMG_0130

Toast some gluten-free (or regular, for those who can) hamburger buns. I buy Whole Foods brand and love them.
IMG_0120
Add some goat cheese.
IMG_0121
Then a veggie burger, and some avocado.
IMG_0122
And then (not pictured), some southwestern mustard on the top part of the bun.
And you've got yourself a yummy burger! Serve with your favorite salad or chips.
IMG_0124
I could eat this every day of the week.... 

3 comments:

  1. Whitney,
    Your sandwich looks delicious! What brand of veggie burgers do you use? When my daughter was off meat I bought some for her but they had wheat in them. They are opening up a whole foods about 10 minutes from my house in September! I will have to try those buns. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing! I love avocado, I love goat's cheese and I am gluten-free!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan