You're invited...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

UPDATE: The sewing class is full! But you know what this means? It means we'll have to do it again in the fall. If you're interested in a late September date, please email me and I'll put you down!

Untitled-1

Tell me if this describes you... 
You own a sewing machine and can thread it and sew a straight line, but that's about where your sewing skills end. You'd love to learn to make something more, but you need someone to sit with you and show you how. I knoooow how you feel because that was me for the longest time!

So if that describes you (and you can make it to Franklin, TN), you're totally invited...

Untitled-1

My sweet friend Whitney is cohosting this with me. There will be some yummy snacks, good fellowship, and a whole lot of sewing! I'll provide lots of fabric and zipper options for you to choose from, so all you need to bring is your sewing machine. Space is limited (my house is only so big) but we (the Whitneys) would LOVE to have you, even if we've never met!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd so be there if I wasn't in Wheaton. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there - Guatemala is just a bit too far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Any chance we can Skype in? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you guys are sweet... maybe we'll have to figure out Skype! That would be so fun. :) We'll for SURE do another one if this one goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. If we didn't have a wedding that night, I would literally take a roadtrip!!!
    So fun. Please do it again?
    Love, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could make it!! If you ever come to Sydney, Australia please have one of these nights! (I know it's hard lugging your sewing machine around but I would gladly offer mine!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh that would be amazing! Sadly, I'm too far away. Have fun! -Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful for you. Nothing like girls, sewing and fellowship to liven the spirit. I would love to make the drive (only 6 hours and I have a friend in Nashville I would love to see) but my husband works that Saturday and my little one is not a great car traveler yet. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan