A night with the grandparents.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Last week, Grandma and Grandpa Tunney came in town for a few days to see my parents' new house.
IMG_0462
IMG_0466
IMG_0467
IMG_0465
IMG_0471
IMG_0474
IMG_0469
IMG_0478

After dinner, we went outside to take the compulsory group picture with the timer. We took one pretty good one, and then my funny Grandpa made a funny comment and I just couldn't help but laugh (really hard). A good picture otherwise. :)
IMG_0480
IMG_0481

Time with family is just the best.

5 comments:

  1. ha! i love the second picture left - laughing pictures are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a good time with family! You look so beautiful in the laughing picture:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you can keep a a straight face! That is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan