Charis' birthday present.

Thursday, July 28, 2011


Ok, guys.
My little niece posted a blog post for me and Uncle Shawn that made my day.
It was her birthday a couple weeks ago, and I sent her a belated present of some clothes, a couple Ring Pops (Mommy's favorite), and a People magazine (also Mommy's favorite). I thought it was about time to introduce her to these very wonderful things in the world (ha!).

I loooove this series of pictures of her... go here to see it.

Dear Charis,
I had a feeling you'd like your ring pop. What a mean mommy for taking it away (just kidding). :) You can count on me for the very best of gifts... I'll get you a ring pop and a People magazine anytime you want. I love you!
Auntie Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan