The happiest little girl you ever did see.

Monday, October 24, 2011

I know I'm a little biased in this, but this niece of mine is deliciously adorable. After not seeing her for over 9 months, it's about time I got the chance to see (and photograph) her. So excuse the many, many photos in this post. I just can't get enough.


Learning to walk

Lots of love from Mimi ("Mim")

 Making friends with Keebler ("Da-dah")


Just being the sweetest girl
(while Mommy and Mimi danced like crazy behind the camera) :)

7 comments:

  1. love her!!!!! she looks like she has running legs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! She is adorable!! And you are such a good photographer! I love how you capture people at their best. It's inspiring, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is a gorgeous little girl!! Great photos, Whitney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is super cute! Her eyes are just gorgeous. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um her hair flips out in the most perfect way. she is SO sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those ears, they are just like my little girl's (and mine :)

    So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan