Weekend highlights.

Monday, October 10, 2011

This weekend was gorgeous. Most of this whole Fall season in Tennessee is. We hit the Franklin Farmer's Market which just keeps getting bigger and better every time we go. Shawn tried basil lemonade and pumpkin donuts. I had fresh juice. I could seriously live at the Farmer's Market. It's hard to pull me away when it's time to go.



We also celebrated this little guy's birthday. He's not so little anymore... and he's kind of a daredevil on a skateboard. The nurse in me couldn't watch.

Favorite photo of the day: 



We also got to go to an 84-mile-long yard sale (does that not sound heavenly?) that started in Franklin. I should've taken pictures!

How was your weekend? 

2 comments:

  1. loooved all these pictures, whit! looks like a sweet weekend to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lemonade sounds SO GOOD!

    www.agirlandherscout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan