Is baby a boy or a girl?

Friday, June 8, 2012

Source
We find out TODAY if we're having a baby boy or a baby girl!

Here's the plan...
We have our ultrasound this morning at 9:00am, but we're asking the technician not to tell us the gender (and hopefully we can't tell!). A friend of ours is finding out for us and will bake a pink or blue cake that we'll cut into later tonight, along with about 50 of our close friends and family. That way we can all find out at the same time!

We've asked our friends and family to wear pink or blue... whatever their guess is. I'll be wearing pink, Shawn will wear blue, though neither of us really have a clue.

So what do you think?
Boy?
Girl? 
Vote below, and I'll come back later tonight or tomorrow and update the post to let you know! (If the ultrasound tech is able to tell, of course.) :)


Are we having a boy or a girl?

  • Boy

  • Girl


3 comments:

  1. Yay! Such an exciting day!

    I sure hope Baby E is better about showing colors than Kayleigh was...we had the whole party planned, and ended up with an inconclusive ultrasound that day. I'm hoping you don't read this until after the ultrasound, because I don't want to worry you! But if it turns out that the tech can't tell, you've got a friend in me :) It's not the end of the world, even though it can feel like it! Our family and friends came anyway to celebrate a healthy baby--because that's what matters most anyway!

    Can't wait to see what you find out! I'm sooo excited for you!

    ♥ Bethany

    P.S. here's my letter to baby after that ultrasound. Our family and friends were so supportive! Even though I was incredibly disappointed, we were surrounded in love that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to find out! Have fun this evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to find out!! And so happy you are having a wonderful party with all your family and friends tonight--enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan