A night at the ballpark.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

To celebrate my dad's birthday this year, we headed to a Nashville Sounds minor league baseball game. It had been at least 15 years since I'd been to one, and it brought back so many memories. (Kels, I couldn't help but remember you running up the steps with your hands in your pockets, only to fall and hit your head on a stair. Is it bad that that's my most vivid memory of this place?) :)

We enjoyed the cool night, one happy dad, a couple funnel cakes, one famous guitar-shaped scoreboard, and a win! Go Sounds!

 Happy birthday, Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Awe, your Dad looks so happy! Thanks for sharing :)
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up in Murfreesboro...we used to go to a Sounds game at least once a summer. Fond memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, do you ever look like your mom! I wonder how many of these features the little one will share!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan