This morning.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Me and E hard at work, via Instagram.

I'm struck this morning with thankfulness.After a long, tough day at the hospital yesterday, this morning brings fresh perspective that wow... I am so lucky to work from home several days a week doing what I love (sewing, creating, interacting with customers). And I get to do it in pajama pants while listening to a Tim Keller sermon or two, looking out my window at horses in the backyard, drinking decaf hazelnut coffee, and feeling Baby E kick around like crazy.

There are days that this business feels overwhelming because of the sheer time it requires, but not today. Not after yesterday with 6 difficult patients and 13 hours on my feet. Today is a respite. Today is a joy.

Happy Wednesday to you!

PS - Do you have Instagram? Follow me @whitneynewby

3 comments:

  1. I have the hardest time mass-producing products. I so admire your patience in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat photograph... I love it! I am so glad that your day has been a blessed one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed just knowing that, "This is the day that the Lord has made and I shall rejoice in it" is enough to "GIVE THANKS IN ALL THINGS"...His mercy endures FOREVER...He knows when things/situations, etc. overwhelms us and He comes in right on time and say...MY PEACE I leave with you!!! Have a BLESSED week :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan