This weekend.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

"Being in a hurry. Getting to the next thing without fully entering the thing in front of me. I cannot think of a single advantage I have ever gained from being in a hurry. But a thousand broken and missed things, tens of thousands, lie in the wake of all the rushing... Through all the haste I thought I was making up time. 
It turns out I was throwing it away."
- Ann Voskamp, One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are

Here's to a weekend of slowing down. 
Hope yours is beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. waiting on a baby (especially at the dire end) is rough. having an induction date is (in my belief, after having one myself...) is a relief but not completely. IT could still happen ANY TIME! BUT, take what time you can to soak up every moment. things are about to get very exciting! best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan