My cup overflows.

Monday, November 19, 2012

A friend commented yesterday on a photo of our little family and simply said, "Your cup overflows." I couldn't have said it better myself.

I look at my life... the grace and salvation God has given me through Christ, my two incredible guys, my wonderfully supportive family, clothes on our backs, food on our table... and I think, "my cup overflows." I have been given so much more than I ever deserved.

This week is about being thankful, and I feel the gratitude so deeply this year. So if my words are few and the pictures are many, it's because I'm simply relishing these amazing gifts God has given me. I hope you're able to step back this week and do the same.

10 comments:

  1. Amen.
    God is always Faithful.

    I'm feeling a similar abundance of Thanks this week!

    Love From,
    Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and *blessed* family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. christmas cards? precious photos! glad to see how this little blessing has brought so much joy into your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. motherhood is looking so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Whitney, and these images are so incredibly STRIKING--they speak volumes on their own. God must be gorgeous, I know this because you guys are created in God's image... so, case and point. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your a very lucky lady! You made me realise just how lucky we all are! :D Congratulations on you little boy! He is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is precious. You wear mom well. Your joy is evident, I feel it looking at this picutres, filling up my spirit until tears fill my eyes. God is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. god bless you and your beautiful family.

    I just followed you, if you like you can follow me back. :)
    xx
    http://rememberseptember2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`ve been reading your wonderful blog for a while, and I just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful babyboy!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan