9 months with Liam.

Monday, July 29, 2013

 Liam,

I say it every day: I adore you at this age. Of course, I've adored you at every age - but the way you're becoming less baby and more toddler every day has me completely smitten. You're the smiliest baby I've ever seen, and I hope it's because you're just as happy as your face appears. I have a feeling you are.

This upcoming month is a big one for you: you're hopping on two more airplanes (your 13th and 14th flights!) and moving to a new state. For the past two months, we've all been staying with your Mimi and Poppy, who have spoiled you in the best possible way. You crawl at full speed out of our room each morning on a mission to find your grandparents, who smother you with all the hugs and kisses you can stand. It's the sweetest thing.

You're giggly, cuddly, and love taking walks and taking baths. You're also growing like a weed. I'm pretty sure you're a head taller than most of the babies your age in the church nursery, and you're wearing all 12 to 18 month clothing. Slow down, son. You're more than we could've asked for, and you bring us joy we can't even describe.

We love you, Guy.

Mom

11 comments:

  1. Mimi loves this guy more than she could ever imagine! What a privilege and blessing it has been to have the three of you with us as you've been in transition. We're happy/sad about the move. Mostly happy. :) Let the next chapter begin . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet Liam just keeps on getting cuter and cuter! I cannot believe he is already 9 months... What a handsome little guy!
    I pray that the Lord will be with you as you move to a new state. What an exciting adventure for your family!

    Love & Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and adorable. He smiles beautifully (or handsomely..lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetie! And I saw your bow clutch this morning over on The Small Things blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaww..he is such a cutie...managaes to make me smile every single time.

    Aditi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 9 months, Liam!
    Whitney, he is so adorable! It makes me so happy to see his pictures and read about the sweet little personality he is developing under your love and God's guidance.
    I just found out yesterday that my little baby bump is a boy :) So excited! It'll be good for Kayleigh to have a brother--we've got to balance out some of the pink in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE his blue eyes & happy smile. Precious, precious boy- Auntie loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not only is he super cute, but he seems to have a big personality, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What. A. Doll. That is the biggest, sunniest smile ever! He looks like such a joy.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan