Too Fast.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Shawn's newest song, "Too Fast," is now on iTunes.


He wrote it for Liam, but I am convinced that every parent can relate to nearly every word of the song. I was a weepy mess when I heard it the first time, thinking about Liam and how he's only 8 months old and already growing up way too fast. I know I'm really biased, but I think this song is so beautiful and the best thing Shawn has ever written.

You'll grow up too fast, but I want it to last
The thought of it's breaking my heart
But until that day when you're driving away
I'll cherish each moment we have 
As you grow up too fast



3 comments:

  1. Bought the song on iTunes and cried the entire time. As a Mommy of two little ones this song really hit me deep. Blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just listening to I Will Stay With You this afternoon. (:

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan