Baby love.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Shawn and I had the very best weekend.

We spent it in Chicago and packed it to the brim with visiting friends, eating, walking around the city, and just taking it all in. We love Chicago (if I haven't made that clear enough) :) and because it's where we met and fell in love and spent our first year of marriage, it will always be so special to us.

I have lots of pictures and stories to share, but first, I had the privilege of taking some photos of my sweet friend Angie, her husband Dave, and their new baby. She and I went to Moody together and it was so beautiful to see her as a mom for the first time. She and Dave are just naturals with their son and it's beautiful to witness their deep love for him and for each other. It was also so fun celebrating their life in the city in these pictures.

As soon as I got home tonight and dropped my luggage in our room, I almost immediately downloaded these pictures to see how they turned out. Turns out baby L is just as precious on film as he is in person. Well, almost. :) I hope you enjoy his cute little face as much as I did!

Love you guys!

IMG_3699

IMG_3657

IMG_3678

IMG_3691

IMG_3732

IMG_3775

IMG_3779

IMG_4088

IMG_4101

IMG_3983

IMG_4219

IMG_4133

IMG_3945

IMG_4044

IMG_3874

IMG_3990

IMG_4171

IMG_4061

sd

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan