If you couldn't tell...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm really in love with my husband.
That's him right there.

IMG_3595

And this is me.
IMG_3563

And this is us, just before our date to Maggiano's last night, taking some timer pics in our front yard.

IMG_3620

Our time at dinner couldn't have been more perfect: a seat on the warm balcony with live music just inside. Rain that we haven't seen in weeks started to drizzle, then pour, right next to us. So romantic.
IMG_3621

We talked about the present - its joys and struggles. We talked about the future with excitement. We headed home so refreshed. When we're able to have a date night, we guard it like nothing else. No phones, no distractions, just us.

No matter what opportunities I have in life, I count it my greatest privilege to be by his side through all of it.

Untitled-1

4 comments:

  1. This sounds sooo wonderful. And how could you go wrong with Maggiano's right? Glad you love birds had a nice night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend. Love you both! And LOVE these pictures. You guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, you guys are too cute! this made me sad though - i want to be in chicago this weekend to see you both. have so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures - and with a timer!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan