Blast from the past.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So I'll probably regret this in a few minutes, but...

I just came across this Youtube video that has me, my sister, and our friend Graham singing. Oh my. Our moms were in a group called First Call when we were little, and they asked us to sing a song at their reunion concert a few years ago. Can we say nervous?!



Let me just say singing on a stage in front of a couple thousand people is not my life calling, but it was sure a privilege to lead lots of people in worship! And it has to be one of the greatest hymns ever written.

6 comments:

  1. hehe i remember you headed out to Harvest to do this! girl, you sound good - can't even tell you're nervous :)

    miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious..... That's one of my all time favorite hymns and I have a tear in my eye....

    Warm blessings,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so talented Whitney!! Seriously... you can sing, dance, bake, paint, create, write and you look beautiful doing it all! Thanks for sharing this video! And I agree, I don't think you looked nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a great hymn... and one I haven't heard in a while

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hymn! Good job, Whitney!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan