Spring Break.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's Wednesday of my Spring Break, though it hasn't felt like much of a break at this point with work and plenty of homework.

But all that is going to change today. I'm taking a quick road trip to Ohio to visit my grandparents today and won't be blogging for the rest of the week.

How's that for a break? I think I need it.

So don't worry about me... I'm sure I'll be eating good food, having great conversations, learning a lot about sewing (yippee!), reading some, and hopefully just being refreshed.

See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. may it be refreshing, renewing and restful! prayers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i live in ohio! i hope that you get to enjoy the trip! we've had lots of rain in the NE area, so i hope that you have safe travels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we got to hang out! What a perfect afternoon of sewing, hot tea and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan