Painting pics, phone style.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So you know that I teach painting classes each night of the week?
Well, some of you have asked "What do you paint?"
And I finally have an answer.

We paint something different every single night, which is very refreshing for me as an instructor. We do paint some of the more popular paintings multiple times per year, but for the most part, we're always painting something new. I love that about my job!

So without further ado, here are a few phone pics of paintings I've painted recently and taught to a class full of eager students. They aren't my original designs - I just painted what I was told to paint and tried to make it as close to the original as possible. And I can honestly say that there are some students in every single class whose paintings turn out every bit as good as mine... even if they've hardly painted before! (I'm always impressed.)

Enjoy!

IMG_0555

IMG_0554

IMG_0486

IMG_0449
IMG_0561

IMG_0344

IMG_0342

IMG_0341
IMG_0564

IMG_0340

IMG_0339

IMG_0338

IMG_0371

IMG_0557

IMG_0558

IMG_0559

IMG_0560

IMG_0334

IMG_0567

IMG_0566

IMG_0565

IMG_0562

11 comments:

  1. oh how pretty! I love how different they all are. Do you keep them all or what happens to them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nessa, We actually put hang them on the walls where they can be sold! So that's nice... I actually don't have any of them hanging at my house (but they make good gifts). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so so cute! I wish I lived in Tennessee just so I could take your class :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!! I would totally buy the ballerina/masquerade painting. I don't suppose any of them are for sale online??

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really great Whitney! Thanks for letting us see them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous, you have a real talent! I would also like to know if you ever post them in your shop/etsy for purchase?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are incredible, whit!! i love the sunflower one and the red heel - surprise, surprise! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish I could take a painting class from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! I love these! I especially love the ballerina with the mask, the roses, and the faith hope and love painting. AHhh...so beautiful! I wish I could be in one of your painting classes some time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl!!! These are beautiful! I LOVE the angel holding the child. Precious!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan