DIY: XO Earrings for Mother's Day.

Monday, May 6, 2013

I have a quick DIY for you today that will hopefully give you some good ideas for Mother's Day. I thought XO earrings would be appropriate for Mother's Day because what says "Mom" better than hugs and kisses? :) But you could also get really creative with these and stamp initials or other words on them, too.
These are super simple to put together, and I've listed where you can find all of the supplies at the very bottom of the post. Let me know if you have any questions!
Sources: Head pins: Joann // Hole punch: Joann // 14 mm brass logo tags: Etsy // Ear wire: any craft store // Metal letter stamps: Hobby Lobby // Steel block: Joann // Jewelry pliers: Joann // Beads: any craft store // Kraft paper: any craft store // Paper mache gift box: any craft store

5 comments:

  1. Did I just see my Mother's Day present? :)
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'm not THAT obvious! And plus, you already know what your Mother's Day gift is!

      Delete
    2. Ha! Yes, I do! Love you. :)

      Delete
  2. Love! Thanks for sharing! I just realized that this will be your first Mother's Day with Liam, too! I bet Shawn and Liam have something really special in mind for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silver and gold earrings are advisable for people with sensitive ears. However, people should make sure that silver earrings are sterling silver and that gold earrings are at least 18K since lower carats of gold sometimes contain nickel in them. trinketsea.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan