Great British Sewing Bee.

Friday, May 3, 2013

For anyone who likes to sew (or likes to watch people sew - ha!), I can't get enough of this BBC show:

If you're not in the UK, you can find all four episodes on YouTube and they are delightful. My favorites are Ann (81-year-old yoga nut who's been sewing for 75 years), Lauren (sweet spirit with a thick Scottish accent), and Tilly (incredibly creative), who even has a sewing blog. I've been watching/listening to the show while sewing, of course, and have been so inspired.

If you love British accents, competition, and creativity, warm up a cup of tea and settle in... you'll enjoy it so much! (Thanks, Kirra, for the recommendation!)

5 comments:

  1. I just checked it out and it looks fabulous!! Thanks for sharing ~ am I right in assuming this was the first season? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched the first 2 episodes and absolutely loved it. I recently watched all 3 seasons of Downton Abbey, so the accents were not to hard to follow. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being British I am biased but I loved this show :) It's just the one season (so far) but they are doing more which is great news, I loved Anne as well she was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip - love the show!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan