Baby L's room... in progress.

Friday, October 12, 2012


It isn't quite finished yet... still lacking a few things (and a baby!) but Baby L's room is quickly becoming my favorite room in our house. Originally, we used this room as a craft/sewing room, and had already painted it blue. I wish I had a wide angle lens that fit our current camera, and you could get a better picture of how the room is laid out. It's tiny... about 8 feet by 5 feet max, but there is shelving on the left side from floor to ceiling. Perfect for our little guy, and literally about 6 feet from our bed, which will be very convenient in the middle of the night. We're still planning to get a rocking chair for the right corner of the room (our big splurge), and then I think we'll be set!

Crib: Jenny Lind // Crib sheet: Target // Matted frames: Target // Crib skirt: Amazon // Photography prints: taken by me and Shawn (one of Chicago from the top of my dorm; the other of NYC when we took our first trip there together before we were dating) // Whale stuffed animal: made by me // Giraffe: Etsy // Hanging lamp (last photo): Ikea

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable room! You've done a fabulous job creating such a special little space for Baby L!
    Praying for you and the baby... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy, cute room! And that whale, adorable! You've done a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that exact same blue guitar outfit :)

    Cute room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so relaxing! Perfect for a brand new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great job! what a lovely room. i think that you will enjoy it while spending time with your sweet blessing. we moved a lot during our kiddos early days (*early being baby, baby- my kids are still young! 5, 4, 2, & 1) and so we never did an overhaul for a baby room. i love looking at these, and it makes my heart smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect. Love the colors and simplicity. Everytime I go to check Instagram I imagine seeing a photo announcement from you that he's here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so peaceful. and one of my favorite outfits was that little navy with white elephants. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so much cuteness! my almost-5-month-old has a little room too so I'm inspired to see other small spaces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it, esp the sweater "in" frame...& you will LOVE a rocking chair! :-)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan