From where I sit...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

... there are lots of things making today great.
I look to the right and the left and see no more Brighter Day or Brighter Day Baby packages. Why? Because they're all officially finished and in the mail. I could not be happier!
I look down and see a baby foot poking out next to my right rib and realize that within 3 weeks, no matter what, that baby will be in our arms.
I look out and see the most gorgeous Fall day. I hear the Les Misérables soundtrack blasting. I smell baby laundry and burning wood.

So, so much to be grateful for.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your orders! I may need to make a trip to Nashville just to see Les Miserables with you... even if it is your 4th or 5th time seeing it by then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I am going to get on here and you will be announcing Baby L's arrival! :) I seem to think you are going to go early. Or maybe I'm just excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan