I support handmade.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's getting close to that time of year... Christmas shopping. So I thought I'd highlight just a few of my many favorite Etsy shops. As an Etsy seller myself, I'd say this: shop early! That's good for your budget, too, right? Christmas can be an overwhelming time for a handmade shop, and the post office is also slow-as-Christmas-itself, so plan ahead if you're planning to buy handmade (which I wholeheartedly support!). Just click right on the photos to take you to these beautiful shops!

The Wheatfield 
Whimsical illustrated prints (I own two and adore them)

Laura Amiss
Beautiful city prints

Little Hipsqueaks 
Cozy chevron baby blankets, bibs, and hats

Myan Soffia
Dreamy photography, mostly of the LA area

Lovintage Finds
Well curated vintage home decor

Oncle Hope
Sweet screenprinted onesies and baby accessories 

Sleepyking
Handmade plush toys

Ceramica Botanica
Bright, gorgeous dishes

Foundling 
Jewelry from old bits of the past

Nest Pretty Things
Lovely, girly jewelry

P.S. - I have no connection with any of these shops other than loving just about everything in them!
P.P.S. - Do you feel like this blog gives you whiplash? Baby L updates one day, Bible stories the next, and now Etsy shop highlights. Thanks for sticking with me despite all the huge jumps from topic to topic. I blame "pregnant brain."

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! Otherwise, don't you feel like you 'have' to talk about something in particular? It's your blog, write what interests you.... It hasn't left me disinterested!!!

      Delete
  2. I want all of it. In every shop. So good Whit! Thanks for highlighting them- I suck at finding cute stuff on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little of everyting=a good thing in a blog.

    I've already started my handmade Christmas shopping. Ha. : ) I am almost definitely buying a cute hat from this fellow-Montanan, fellow-Etsy-seller for the sister-in-law whose name I drew for Christmas: http://www.etsy.com/shop/piperandpaisley?ref=top_trail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm flattered to be included! It's a good list, with some sellers I haven't seen before. And now they are on my Christmas list, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan