A daddy and his boy.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

There's a twinkle in his eye when Liam catches a glimpse of his dad, and it melts me to watch them together. There's a really precious bond I can already sense between these two, and I can't wait to have a front row seat to how it grows and changes and deepens.

And because I love it when he smiles... 
[ Taken with my iPhone ]
PS - Speaking of chunky legs, Liam had his 2 month checkup yesterday and he is a big, healthy boy! 14 lbs. and 24 inches long, which puts him in the 80th percentile for weight and the 85th percentile for height. 

10 comments:

  1. This completely melted my heart. He is precious. We have seven kids in my family, and while I am the oldest, I have 6-year-old twin brothers and an 8-year-old brother. Their bond with my dad is amazing to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the video. He is a sweet boy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for my husband to have a son! I love watching the bonds of father and son. (And father and daughter!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! Love that huge smile and little chubs :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do love reading your blog and especially now that there are little updates on the way of Liam and your little family! :) It's soo precious Whit! So happy for yall :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is so so cute! love his smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..the cutest baby i have ever seen. N i love the little chunky legs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Melts your heart is right. I'm melty melt melting over here.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan