Featured: iVillage.com

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I was so honored to be asked if my DIY Chevron Frame project could be featured on iVillage.com, and the feature came out a couple days ago.


I think the curator of this slideshow really nailed it. I want to try just about every one of the projects listed, and if I know you like the DIY-loving-bunch I think you are, I think you'll feel the same.

Some personal favorites:
This map frame.
This pet pillow.
This distressed frame with twine.
This repurposed door photo frame.

Time to get those pictures on the wall!

PS - I've been working on some new DIY post ideas that should come out in the next few weeks... get ready!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations. It is a very nice DIY frame. Can't wait to see what you will come up with.
    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And her creative juices are back! :) Can't wait to see what you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well well well....big Congrats to you for such a great honor to be featured! Absolutely Adorable....one thing missing....a cute photo of Liam! ;)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan