Sweet potato fries with spicy mayo

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Taken with my iPhone

True story: I've been meaning to blog about these life changing sweet potato oven fries for weeks, and when I finally endeavor to do it, my camera battery dies before the fries even come out of the oven.

Luckily for all of us, they've already been blogged about here:


I add plenty of salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to mine before they hit the oven.

If these sweet potato fries could be a meal in and of themselves, I'd have them at least once a day. Just warning you... they're pretty addicting. They're crispy on the outside, a little chewy on the inside, and go so well with a spicy kick. Sometimes I serve them up with the spicy mayo called for in the recipe, and other times, I create a spicy ranch by combining 1/4 cup ranch dressing with about a tablespoon of sriracha sauce (more or less depending on how spicy you want to make them). These would be so delicious alongside these veggie burgers! Again, check out the super easy recipe: 


4 comments:

  1. we make these a lot, too! I can't stop eating them when they're done...amazing! I haven't put cayenne on them though, so I might try that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to try this recipe! Sweet potato fries are one of my favorite snacks... Mmmm, delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm It looks very good taste and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing and... happy new year!
    Creame y mas

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan