Current favorites from around the internet.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

via Lepun.etsy.com

+ This color combo (mint, peach, and white) is my favorite these days. I love these earrings and this necklace that show it off so beautifully.

These pillows are beautiful. I'd take one or two or five.

via NilaHolden.etsy.com
+ These hand painted, hand stamped cookies by Nila Holden are too gorgeous to eat. I adore her entire shop.

via wildventurer.tumblr.com
+ This chalkboard design. I want it hanging in my home.

+ I've never been a huge fan of abstract art, but this artist's paintings are whimsical and fun, and I love her color choices.

+ This online calligraphy course is so intriguing. I'm tempted.

This article by Shauna Niequist about the internet showing a much more perfect side of life is so appropriate and so TRUE. I wanted to "amen!" every other line. An excerpt:
"And on the days when you peer into the screen of your laptop and all you see are other people’s peak experiences that highlight your lack in that moment, remember that life isn’t about the story you tell about yourself on the Internet. It’s about a million more beautiful and complex things than that, like love and faith and really listening. It’s about using what you’ve been given to craft a life of gratitude and passion and grace."
Ok, your turn... any favorites you've found recently? 



4 comments:

  1. sometimes if i need something to just make me smile i look at this website with super cute animals on it :) the ones of the animals that look like they're smiling are so cute!!

    http://www.cutestpaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually took that calligraphy class and loved it! I hear that she is going to create packets of supplies that can be bought alongside the month of lessons, so i would wait until she does that so you can get everything you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that chalkboard as Jami Nato's :) (thenatos.com) I, too, love that colour combination! Target has all sorts of pretty jewelry in those... it's just so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan