Almost there...

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I have one final exam to go. 
ONE! 
Then this crazy semester taking A&P II, Nutrition, and Microbiology all at one time (while working 30 hours a week) will be done! HOORAY!! I'll just be working/painting, which will feel like a breeze compared to piling school on top of it.

Then I'll have 3 glorious weeks to catch up on life.
Calling friends,
baking,
getting our Christmas card figured out (oops),
enjoying Christmas traditions,
finishing my Christmas shopping,
getting immunizations for clinicals, :(
shopping for these:

(Don't you just love the shoes, too?) :)

I'll also be meeting this little girl for the very first time:
My niece, Charis.

Yep, it's going to be an incredible 3 weeks. And it begins at 2:30 this afternoon. 
I cannot wait!

What are you looking forward to most during this Christmas holiday?


5 comments:

  1. Quiet moments by candlelight & tree lights...with Sam Levine playing in the background! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Sounds like you have a lovely holiday ahead...

    I'm looking forward to spending time with my whole family, who I haven't seen in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! enjoy every minute of it, friend.
    let's catch up soon - i'll give you a call in the next few weeks. and oh my goodness, your niece is SO cute!!

    love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful way to spend break! I'm planning on doing a whole lot of nothing. Catching up on sleep. Watching a lot of movies. Maybe even get a little knitting done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off :) I am a new reader of your blog :) I bet you cannot wait to start school in January, How many years is nursing school in the US? I am in the UK just about to complete my degree in midwifery :) I loved it, It was tough but amazing. Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan