Our masterpieces.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

If you've been reading my blog for long, you already know this: 
I love my job.
I teach acrylic painting classes each night of the week and have such a blast doing it.
IMG_6128

But a couple days ago, I loved it more than ever. 
Because instead of looking out into a crowd of strangers, I saw these faces. Cousins!
IMG_6079

More cousins!
IMG_6081

A crazy aunt. 
(Just kidding Jules - I love you!)
IMG_6125
IMG_6139

A mom and an uncle.
IMG_6074
IMG_6065
IMG_6066

And even my dad! (Quite a shocker... we were so happy he decided to stay and paint!)
IMG_6071
IMG_6091
IMG_6092
IMG_6094
IMG_6104
IMG_6107
IMG_6114
IMG_6117

I taught everyone the same painting, but each person picked their own colors. I love what they did. I have quite an artistic family, if I can brag a little.
IMG_6121
IMG_6123
IMG_6144

Our finished products!
IMG_6147
Thank you to the best bosses, Kevin and Tiffany, for opening up the store just for us.
What a treat!

PS - Speaking of treats, it just so happened to be our second anniversary! I was holding the camera just as Shawn burst in the door with two dozen of my favorite peach roses.
I married a prince.
IMG_6124

7 comments:

  1. What a FUN thing to do as a family ! ! Oh, & the roses.....nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute paintings, I wish I lived closer and could take a class!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your job looks like so much fun!

    Happy Anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! If I'm ever in tennessee I would love to take a class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea!!!!! Look at all those painters in one family! So glad your day stayed too- what a fun night! And your honey with those roses & that smile- so PRECIOUS! Love you guys! Talk to you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I sneak in on a class the next time I'm in town? :)

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan