A thousand words.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I really love this picture.
Yes, yes it's blurry and it was late and neither of us look that great.
But I'm wearing scrubs.
And I'm listening to my cute husband's heartbeat (or at least pretending to).
And the smile on his face tells me that he's just as excited as I am about this next big season in our lives.
IMG_7924
I can't believe I'm starting nursing school SO SOON and I'll get to wear my scrubs, lab coat, and stethoscope day in and day out.
12 days and counting. 
:)

4 comments:

  1. i love this picture, too!!! so cute. :)
    and girl, i am SO excited for you!!! you're gonna be amazing and such a blessing to so many.

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your newest adventure! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan