Guess what?

Thursday, December 9, 2010

nursing-school
(And she still can't believe it!!!)

By God's grace, I found out today that I was moved off the waiting list and onto the class roster to begin nursing school at the school I really wanted to go to in January!

Through a lot of prayer, Shawn and I felt very content with whatever the decision would be: to start in January or to wait until the Fall. But we are ecstatic that a spot opened up for January.
Let me just say, He answers prayer.

"Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37:4

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! So, SO glad for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! It's so neat to see God set things in motion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! God is so faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!! Yay for the both of you & so happy to hear the good word. :) I found your blog from a 'favorites' post of Summer and have been encouraged by many of your words...thanks for sharing on this bloggie world! ><>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Whitney!! What good news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! That is wonderful :o) I'm really happy for you two - what great news!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Glad that you made it in. Now the hard work begins.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan